Tuesday, August 14, 2007

The Dumping Ground

Our office has stayed wonderfully clean, much to the happiness of my husband. I like it too. Although, to keep it clean, I feel I need to stay out of there. Actually, a dumping ground of sorts has developed just outside the door to the office. It currently consists of 3 shopping bags from Wal-Mart. Some of the items even belong in the office, but I fear taking them in there, because once I set them on my desk, they might stay there and ruin the harmony that our office currently has. So, instead of my desk being the catch-all or the dumping ground, the floor outside the office door has volunteered for that position. So far hubby hasn't said anything about it. I think he is still living off the high of having a clean office, and, for right now, is overlooking what he has to step over to get there.

No comments: