Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Wednesday's POINTS

GOAL= 26 Points

Extra points: 4 of 35 used

Quinoa cereal with stevia (2 points) = 2 points total

Salami (1 point) = 3 points total

Turkey chili (8 points) = 11 points total

lite sour cream (1 points) = 12 points total
ff cheese (1 points) = 13 points total
popcorn (2 points) = 15 points total
Kashi bar (2 points) = 17 points total
Walking (plus 1 point) = 16 points total
Chicken (3 points) = 19 points total
Polenta (1 points) = 20 points total
peas (2 points) = 22 points total
Zero point fudgsicle = 22 points total
Oat bake (3 points) = 25 points total

Wednesday is my weigh in day, and to my dismay, I've gained 1.5 pounds since last week. But I did think that last week's reading was exceptionally low, so maybe it's just evening out now. The fact still remains that in the month of September I gain 4 pounds, and I still have those 4 pounds to lose. It will be hard with all the rain and not being able to walk every day. I'm still troubled by my knee, but for mine and Ethan's sake, if it's not raining, we go walking.

Correction: Monday's chocolate and peanut butter escapade should be 4 points higher than I reported it, so I'll just put those 4 extra points toward my 35 extra for the week.

No comments: