Monday, September 29, 2008

I've Been Tagged - Blog Tag

This is basically a chain letter via blogs. Oh, Erin, what have you done to me? I hate passing these things along, but even more than that, I hate to lose. I'll show you that I can steal myself away from my precious books! So here we go.

Here's how you play:
1. Post the rules on your blog.
2. Write six random things about yourself.
3. Tag six people at the end of your post.
4. If you are tagged, JUST DO IT, and pass the tag along.

Six random things about me:
1. I DO NOT stop at garage sales
2. I DO NOT like to garden
3. I just took a knitting class and am trying to knit my first scarf. It's a disaster. My stitches are very even and look very nice (even the instructor commented on this), but my scarf is taking on the shape of a triangle. I keep adding stitches, and I don't know enough to know how to fix it.
4. I still have one batch of frozen chocolate chip cookie mix left in my freezer from when I made 9 dozen cookies with my new KitchenAid, and I plan to make some tonight.
5. Hubby started a new job today, and he even got up in the middle of the night with the Little Guy and then got up with him at 5:20a and rocked him back to sleep. He's my hero!
6. Confession - I don't have many friends who blog, so I don't know where I'll come up with the six who will continue this...these chain letters always make me feel like a loser in the friend department.

Here are my three blogging friends:
1. Nicoly (who chooses to remain anonymous, so I can't post a link to her blog.)
2. Courtney - Cottage Mommy (I don't know about Courtney, but I better play it safe and not give a link.)
3. Jana (same deal, not sure on making her blog public)

Go get 'em partners!

1 comment:

whistlererin said...

Oh dear, I'm sorry! I don't know what came over me... I hate these things too. Why oh why did I do a blog tag?? Uhmmm... oh yeah... It is because I love reading your six things! Thanks for playing :)