Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Art by Jackielyn

While visiting my aunt and uncle, I got see my cousin Jackielyn's artwork. She makes these amazing pictures by using the tiniest of dots and/or lines. This kind of artwork is called stippling. Take a look, I think they are amazing, and my apologies for not being able to take centered pictures of her artwork...I cropped as best as I could, but I didn't want to cut out too much of the artwork. So, please just ignore my photography skills.
"Tree of Life"

"Jellyfish" - can you find them all? I can't remember, but I think Jackielyn said there's something like 7 or 9 or 11 jellyfish in this picture.

"Surreptitious" - okay, I didn't know what this word meant, here's the definition.

"What Would Jesus Do?"

"Starfish"
This one doesn't have a name yet (if I'm not mistaken)...any suggestions?

No comments: