Monday, December 22, 2008

More Bible Story Pictures


This is the last set of Bible Story pictures I have to share with you. This of course is Mary and Joseph looking for a place to stay and being told that there's no room in the inn.

Doesn't Mary look lovely considering she's about to give birth? Was she already dilating? Was she experiencing contractions? Was she hoping for an epidural? Did she and Joseph complete their birthing classes? I bet sitting on that donkey helped things move along. I hope I look as lovely and calm upon arriving at the hospital for baby #2. What about my hubby? Will he be as agreeable as Joseph looks here? Sure, my wife can give birth in the stable.

1 comment:

Erin J said...

Nice Fu Manchu mustache on ol' Joe there. This series of pictures and your comments are cracking me up!