Thursday, December 11, 2008

Mrs. Prindable's Candy Apples


This past year at the fair, several stands boasted that they had chocolate-peanut butter covered apples. My mouth was drooling for this confection. But, none of the stands actually had these apples, and I went to the fair on two different days! My sweet mother who was with me at the fair and witnessed my angst at not getting my desired dessert, sent me these handmade confections in the mail for Christmas. I received a box of sixteen candied apples; four of each kind:


Dark Chocolate Coconut


Milk Chocolate Crunch Apples - this is the one I've tried so far; it's delicious!! The apple was very fresh and the candy oh-so-good!


Candy Coated Milk Chocolate Pieces


White Chocolate Peanut Butter Cup
Thanks Mommy!

1 comment:

Jana said...

Thank you Kelley for sharing your special treat last night. That was very sweet of you! We had fun!