Friday, June 12, 2009

Bakerella's Lemon Bars


I was really inspired by Bakerella's pictures of her Lemon Bars. The pictures she takes of her sweet confections are really professional looking, and I read on Pioneer Woman's site that Bakerella uses the automatic function on her camera (which is really easy to do, no special tricks or knowledge required). So I wanted to see if I could create really good dessert photos too, and I'm happy with my results. Of course this task required that I make and eat the Lemon Bars - I know, it's a tough life. Actually, I've only eaten 2 of these little nummies because I am counting my points. And I will save the rest for the company we're having over tomorrow. Oh yeah, I made these with my wheat-free flour and they are just as delicious as the regular version.

2 comments:

Jana said...

Oooh! Lemon bars sound delicious!!

Nicoly said...

They look goooood! Mmmmmm...drooling...