Wednesday, June 3, 2009

My New Bedroom: Before and After

In an earlier post, I gave you a sneak peak of the pillows and throw blanket in my new bedroom. Here are the before and after pictures of the (almost) finished product.
We've had this bedspread/bed in a bag since we got married 8 years ago.
Here's my new and inproved bedspread/curtain/pillows. I have two more pictures to put up on the wall, but I wanted to show you the pictures now. I finally have window treatments!!


I love the lighter bedspread and sheets. It makes me feel like I'm staying in a hotel.

3 comments:

Paula said...

Very nice--yes, looks like a hotel room now! I'll take a picture of how they do the bed treatments here too for you to see.
Love it!
MOM

Nicoly said...

Nice job Kelley!

Jeannette said...

I love the red and white color scheme!! Simple and elegant. Very nice.