Monday, June 15, 2009

Pioneer Woman's Chocolate Peanut Butter Pie

I wasn't going to make this pie, even though I LOVE chocolate and peanut butter, due to the fact that I know I would it all, and that's not really in line with the Weight Watchers plan. But I forgot that I had a potluck to attend today so I made it. The recipe is on Pioneer Woman's Cooking site. Now, don't continue reading if you don't want to know the Weight Watchers Points value of 1/12 of this pie...Here's your last chance...it's 10 points for 1/12 of the pie!!! I only ate one delicious piece at the potluck and only had to bring 2 pieces back home with me. My Little Guy ate one piece and I'll eat the other piece tomorrow. I even made the crust with Wheat-free Oreos!
Photography note: my yellow posterboard got ruined from photographing my lemon bars on it. So I had to use blue posterboard for this pie, and I'm not the happiest with the result. Off to Joann's to get more yellow!

1 comment:

Nicoly said...

I totally knew you would make this pie as soon as I saw it!!! I might have to make it if the point value is really that low!