Saturday, July 4, 2009

Fourth of July Treats

I made Bakerella's Cupcake Pops and Cupcake Bites (the same thing, but without the lollypop stick). These were fun and really tasty. I recommend not trying to make them into the cupcake shape, but just leaving them in a round shape.

Here's my display of the Cupcake Pops.

I made TWO New York Cheesecakes from the Cooking Light magazine. The fat and calories are greatly reduced, but it did not pass my hubby's taste test.


This is the strawberry sauce I made from the strawberries we picked at the strawberry patch last week. It's really sweet and therefore, really good.

2 comments:

Paula said...

The cupcakes look yummy and fun for children too!
MOM

Jeannette said...

It all looks wonderful, but the cupcakes are my favorite! Very fun, and they look tasty too.