Friday, August 28, 2009

Chocolate Zucchini Bread


My neighbor left three HUGE zucchinis on my doorstep the other day. This is great because I've been eating a zucchini every day as part of my breakfast, but this much was too much for breakfast. I embarked on my first zucchini bread experience. And of course, it had to be chocolate zucchini bread! The recipe is from Pioneer Woman's Tasty Kitchen website. It is really tasty and rich. I love it! My version is wheat-free of course.
Here's the biggest zucchini. This one alone made enough for a double batch of the bread, and I froze enough for three more double batches. I'm set for the year (or at least the next four weeks).

2 comments:

Valerie said...

That is a giant zucchini! And the bread looks amazing.

Ashley Craft said...

Your zucchini bread looks AMAZING!

I am trying to figure out what do with the monster zucchinis from the backyard... :)

Chocolate Zucchini Bread it is!