Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Biggest Loser 10-13-09

I was a little surprised to see Grandma Liz turn so vengeful, but I certainly understand her feelings for Tracey. I was shocked that she vowed through the whole show that she was going to vote Tracey off, and instead, she voted Coach Mo off. That's a hard one, Coach was injured and asked to go home, and Tracey is pulling big numbers - which just goes to show that you don't need to have fancy trainers and work out six hours a day to loose weight. Tracey is loosing weight by simply changing her eating habits! That is pretty weird how she keeps winning the temptations!

4 comments:

Nicoly said...

It was pretty funny how Coach painted her out to be some kind of witch or something who could control stuff. Also the looks they catch on her face are hysterical to me. She might be some normal lady just like us but she is NOT coming off too good on camera! All I can say is she better go home next week!

Kelley Taylor said...

Yes, the looks the show Tracey making are hilarious!

Jeannette said...

Oh no!! I'm so sad. I saw the title of your post and then quickly closed the page to watch the most recent episode online so it wouldn't be spoiled. Apparently, it is an episode behind online. Oh well. I will have less suspense for next week. We get satellite installed on October 27th! Then I can be on the same page with the rest of the world. They have to be making Tracey look bad on purpose. They definitely are not doing her any favors with the camera, that's for sure.

wholarmor said...

Spoilers ahead for this last week-



Tracey may have been painted as the bad guy(frankly, I thought that she was just trying to play the game), but she looked great when they showed her at the very end this last week!