Thursday, March 25, 2010

Day 84 - Bones

My son hurt his foot last night and still today can't put any weight on it (he's been going around in a stroller) so I took him to the doctor to get an x-ray and all is fine (except they discovered he has 2 ear infections and a fever - poor guy). It gives me the willies to see his bones; it makes him seem so fragile. The x-ray technician looked at my fat stomach and asked if I thought I was pregnant because my son would have to sit on my lap for the x-ray. I said I don't think I'm pregnant...but I haven't taken a test...sheesh. He kept eying my stomach. So afterwards, we drove through Burger King for some fries.

2 comments:

Paula said...

Lol! Go Burger King! Well, you can be thankful that he thought you were of child-bearing age and it's probably a question he has to ask a lot in his business. (not so much your stomach!)
Ethan's foot looks so big in this!

Jeannette said...

I think I would have ordered the burger and milk shake to go with the fries. They should train radiologists to say things like "You don't look like you are pregnant, but I have to ask..."