Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Day 136 - Soy Citrus Sea Scallops

This is Cooking Light's Soy Citrus Sea Scallops with Soba Noodles and Sugar Snap Peas with Vinaigrette. I have made this dish before, but this time I did it with the variation suggested in the recipe review comments. This time I skipped marinating the scallops and I dredged them lightly in flour. The whole meal is delicious. I have never made Soba noodles before and now I can't wait until I can go to the store to get more. Also, the simple vinaigrette recipe for the peas is amazing. The recipe is in the text of the scallops recipe. Go out and make this! Oh, and this is really two servings. I always forget that Cooking Light recipes are for four people, and there are just two of us adults at home. But don't worry, nothing went to waste!

No comments: