Friday, May 21, 2010

Day 139 - Peanut Butter Cookies

I HAD to have these today. Actually any cookie would have done, and these are the easiest. It's just one egg, one cup of peanut butter, and one cup of sugar. BUT, I didn't have a full cup of peanut butter left, just 3/4, so I only used 3/4 sugar and the one egg, and they turned out better than they ever have before. You just mix those ingredients, roll individual balls in sugar and then press flat with a fork. Bake at 350 for 9-11 minutes and enjoy!

1 comment:

Jeannette said...

No way. That sounds absolutely perfect for my dinner party on Tuesday night. I just might have to add those to my menu. I haven't decided on a dessert yet. I also need to bring something to my Bible Study Tuesday, so I could do them for one or the other or both.