Thursday, June 10, 2010

Day 159 - Roasted Vegetables



I did two new things for this picture. I took it around 5:30pm tonight, and it has been very dark out for the past month it seems: rain and grey skies. So the light you see here is my happy light (thanks Mom!) The happy light has a blue-ish tint to it, but with all my tungsten lighting, I think it all balances out.) To me, it looks like I have sun streaming in the window. You'd never know it was grey and raining (which is why I am roasting vegetables in the first place!) The second new thing I did was use the exposure compensation button on my camera. I learned about it on Pioneer Woman's post today. The only post-processing I did on this photo was to push Picasa's "I'm Feeling Lucky" button, which darkened it a smidge, maybe even half a smidge.

The veggies were nummy, by the way!

No comments: