Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Apple Pie with Fresh Whipped Cream - Project 52


Some friends of my husband's re-gifted one of their Christmas presents to us. It was two jars of homemade canned apples, all ready for an apple pie, a deep dish pie pan and a recipe for a crumble top. I thought this was perfect for my Project 52. The only trouble is, I'm having trouble deciding which version of the same picture is better. The above photo looks great on my laptop screen, but when I looked at it on the desktop computer screen, it looks awful.

This version, we'll call it #2, looks great on the desktop and grey and boring on my laptop. What's a girl to do? I need your vote! Do you  prefer the first or second picture (or none at all - wait, don't tell me if that's the way it is.)

3 comments:

Jill said...

Hi Tiddleywinks, great to see you have started a new project! I've linked you to my blog. The cupcakes looked absolutely delicious, and I think the first apple pie pic is the best because the colours look brighter. I look forward to your foodie pics. I had thought of doing food too, but I haven't got started yet.....

Kelley Taylor said...

Thanks Jill. I'm glad to know that my laptop screen, which I normally use, is the better one. My husband said the same thing. I think at the end of the month I'll put up all four food shots from my project at DPS. I would love to follow your project if you do one. Let me know!

Paula said...

I agree that #1 is the best. I'd like to bite right into it!