Monday, March 7, 2011

Broccoli Grape Salad - Project 52 Week 10


This is my mom's Broccoli Grape Salad recipe and I've slightly revised it from when it first appeared on my blog years ago. I took out the celery (too healthy!) and added another half cup of the red grapes and changes the number of broccoli stalks. Hope you enjoy!

Broccoli Grape Salad
4 small bunches of broccoli
1-2 green onions
2 cups green, seedless grapes
2 cups purple seedless grapes
3 oz bacon bits
6 oz slivered almonds, toasted

Dressing:
1 cup mayonnaise
1 Tablespoon apple cider vinegar
1/4 cup sugar

Cut vegetables small. Cut grapes in half. Mix broccoli, celery, onions and grapes in large bowl. Add bacon bits, almonds, and dressing when ready to serve.

2 comments:

Life Images by Jill said...

Your food photography is going wonderfully. You have inspired me to try and practice my food photography too - here is the start...on my blog...I hope you will have time to take a look - http://lifeimagesbyjill.blogspot.com/p/food-glorious-food.html

Kelley Taylor said...

Thank you Jill! I've looked at your food photos and they are beautiful! I couldn't find a place to comment on your blog?...
You are an inspiration yourself. Keep up the good work! Are you posting anything regular on dps that I can follow?