Monday, March 28, 2011

Produce - Project 52 Week 13

I couldn't decide what to do for this week's photo, and then I saw a picture just like this at my gym. All produce. This was really fun to shop for and set up, and now I have healthy things to eat (that is until I add butter).

Even though it was raining outside, I still used natural light. I did all this in my garage with the natural grey light coming in from one side, and a piece of white foam core on the other side to reflect that light back onto the produce.

I love this red bell pepper. I think I will try my beef stir fry again and take a more natural/better picture of it (at least I'm hoping it will be better!).

Happy eating!

4 comments:

Erin J said...

Looks scrumptious! An wonderful photography work too. You never cease to amaze me. Also, I love thinking of the fun it was shopping and setting this up. That's the sort of stuff that turns my crank too...planning a project like this and then doing it. :)

Kelley Taylor said...

Thanks Erin! It took way more time to set up than to actually take the photos, but it was fun!

Life Images by Jill said...

These fruits and vegetables look fresh and delicious. Amazing what you can do with a piece of white card reflecting light!

Paula said...

I just now saw these. They turned out great! Good job!