Thursday, February 23, 2012

Books: Hidden Summit by Robyn Carr

Robyn Carr is my most favorite author of all. She has interesting and believable main characters, good story lines, and fascinating secondary characters as well. Even the fictitious town of Virgin River, California seems to have become a character throughout the 17 books based there. Hidden Summit is book #17 in her Virgin River series. I can't believe I've read 17 books in her Virgin River series, and I still feel like I can't get enough. (Don't ever stop writing Robyn!). Well, if you couldn't tell, I really enjoyed Hidden Summit. The conflict in the story surrounds the circumstances the couple is in rather than the conflict coming from poor decisions one of the main characters has made and that's the way I like it. If you haven't read any of Carr's books, I suggest starting with the first book in the Virgin River series, Virgin River.

No comments: